- All criminal cases for adults and juveniles
- All traffic, dui, license cleanups, hardship/special driving privileges and suspended license matters.
- Wills, Trusts, Transfer on Death Plans (TOD), Guardianships, Powers of Attorney, Survivorship Affidavits, Deeds and Tax Planning.
- Probate estates, Small Estates, Will Contests, Recovering Assets and Beneficiary/Heir Representation.
- We offer free real estate listings for probate estates through our affiliated real estate company Advantage Realty Team www.arthomesnow.com.
- All Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
Attorney Rupp is also the broker and owner of Advantage Realty Team www.arthomesnow.com which offers complimentary legal services at no additional cost for buyers and sellers including but not limited to:
- Contract work
- Estate Planning
- Land Contracts
- Tax consultations and planning
- Other matters that arise
When you use our company to list a home for sale or to purchase a home, you have an experienced realtor and attorney working for you.
In addition, we are experienced probate attorneys and offer complimentary listings as part of a probate estate to help keep the client and estate expenses to a minimum.
When you list your home with us you will have exposure on over 90 Multiple Listing Sites including Zillow, Realtor and Trulia as well as our local MLS known as the Greater Northwest Indiana Association of Realtors site www.gniar.com.
Should you ever find a home while searching online or happen to pass by a home you are interested in viewing, contact us for a showing and get your advantage by using a realtor and attorney for the buying process. In order for us to represent you regarding any particular home, we must conduct the showing according to our local MLS rules.